Health Insurance FAQ
1) Visit www.uhcsr.com and click on “Create Your Online Account” which will be located on the right side of the screen.
2) Enter your first name, last name, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), and your GSU student email address. After doing this click “Continue” (DO NOT enter anything in the SR ID section).
3) You then need to create a Username and Password.
4) Next log into the account with the information you just created.
5) Once you complete the steps in creating your account, you can file electronic claims, print out a temporary ID card, and access other services from your online account. These options will be located on the left side of the screen.
- Go to the United Healthcare web site at www.studentcenter.uhcsr.com/gsu
- Select Waiver form
- Enter your Date of Birth and Panther ID#
A waiver of the mandatory health insurance is only valid for one semester, so you will have to submit a new waiver request for future semesters.
- If denied the first time, you may appeal by submitting another waiver request via UnitedHeathcare's GSU Student Center webpage.
- If denied the second time, you may appeal by forwarding your insurance documents (English language translation) to Antony A Ware at email@example.com. Items not in translated into the English language will NOT be accepted.