Step 4: Arrival and Orientation
Click the menu items to your left under “Step 3” to learn more about these important topics. Be aware that International Check-in and Orientation are required. UNDERGRADUATE International students should not register for New Student Orientation, which is for U.S. domestic students only.
- Arrival in the U.S.: Prepare to clear Customs and enter the U.S. at your Port of Entry.
- International Check-in: Personally check-in with ISSS so we can confirm your arrival to the U.S. Government and protect your immigration status.
- International Orientation: Participate in a series of helpful and informative sessions about your immigration status, benefits, policies and procedures, life in the U.S, and campus programs.
- Summer 2021 Orientation: June 2nd /June 3rd
- Fall 2021 Orientation: August 16th