Step 2: Pre-Arrival
New to Georgia State’s main campus? Take a virtual tour before you arrive!
You began using “iStart” during Step 1: Admission. Now, you will continue using “iStart” in Step 2: Pre-Arrival. The Pre-Arrival Checklist will guide you through several e-forms and videos. We look forward to meeting you at International Student Check-in and Orientation.
Before You Begin
- You may start, stop, and resume this process at your own pace.
- 45 minutes – 1 hour is suggested to complete all the e-forms in this process.
- Please prepare PDF-only files of your: passport photo page, Visa, and I-94 document to upload during this process. *Your I-94 document will only be available after arrival in the U.S.
- Failure to complete this process before Check-in and Orientation will create delays in starting class at Georgia State and settling in Atlanta.
- Confirming Enrollment & Applying for Your Visa
- Uploading Your Immigration Documents
- Check-in, Orientation, and Arriving in Atlanta
- Housing Info: short-term and long-term options
- Reporting Transportation & Requesting Airport Pick-up
- Requesting Special Assistance for a Disability
START: Pre-Arrival Checklist
- Login to iStart. If you are unfamiliar with iStart, watch the “Introducing iStart” video.
- Complete the Pre-Arrival group of e-forms under GSU Main Campus.
Problems or Concerns?
If you experience technology problems or cannot access the internet, please email Mike Townsend: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state your full name, Panther ID number and what problem you are having. We’ll do our best to help you!