Greetings, Fulbright, Muskie and other externally-sponsored students.
We hope that you’re enjoying your experience at Georgia State. Please take time to browse around our new webpage, but keep in mind that much of the information provided for F-1 and J-1 students do not apply to you. All of your immigration documents are maintained by your program sponsor, so you should contact your program officer with any questions about maintaining your status.
Below are some links you may find helpful:
- Fulbright Programs (Institute of International Education) — for Fulbright student grantees
- Fulbright Alumni Association
- IREX (International Research & Exchanges Board) — for Muskie and other IREX-sponsored students
- J-1 Two-Year Home Residency Requirement
- Campus and Community Involvement
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ISSS is committed to maintaining support and services to you during this time and will continue to operate under normal operating procedures for the remainder of the semester, just from a remote and online platform. This means you can call us directly or email us to request information and/or telephone/web appointments for advisement during our regular advisement hours.