New to Georgia State’s main campus? Take a virtual tour before you arrive!
You began using “iStart” during Step 1: Admission. Now, you will continue using “iStart” in Step 2: Pre-Arrival. The Pre-Arrival Checklist will guide you through several e-forms and videos. We look forward to meeting you at International Student Check-in and Orientation.
Before You Begin
- You may start, stop, and resume this process at your own pace.
- 45 minutes – 1 hour is suggested to complete all the e-forms in this process.
- Please prepare PDF-only files of your: passport photo page, Visa and I-94 document to upload during this process. *Your I-94 document will only be available after arrival in the U.S.
- Failure to complete this process before Check-in and Orientation will create delays in starting class at Georgia State and settling in Atlanta.
- Confirming Enrollment & Applying for Your Visa
- Uploading Your Immigration Documents
- Check-in, Orientation and Arriving in Atlanta
- Housing Info: short-term and long-term options
- Reporting Transportation & Requesting Airport Pick-up
- Requesting Special Assistance for a Disability
Start: Pre-Arrival Checklist
- Login to iStart. If you are unfamiliar with iStart, read the instructions here.
- Complete the Pre-Arrival group of e-forms under Georgia State Main Campus.
Problems or Concerns?
If you experience technical problems or cannot access the internet, email email@example.com. State your full name, Panther ID number and what problem you are having. We’ll do our best to help you!
ISSS is committed to maintaining support and services to you during this time and will continue to operate under normal operating procedures for the remainder of the semester, just from a remote and online platform. This means you can call us directly or email us to request information and/or telephone/web appointments for advisement during our regular advisement hours.